- Company: Ahadukes Food Products SC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Oramia Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: – Accounting Jobs in EthiopiaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ethiopia
Company Profile: Ahadukes Food Product S.C. is a manufacturing company primarily engaged in food products, Biscuits and Pasta in Bishoftu town of Oromia state. It is a joint investment between Ahadu P.L.C & UK based Vasari investment Group. We hence, invite qualified applicants for the following vacant position.
Role Purpose General: Ahadukes Food Product S.C . seeks Chief finance Officer who is responsible to develop and implement financial strategies that enables Ahadukes achieve its objectives successfully; provide up-to-date periodic financial reports that help top management taking timely and appropriate business decisions etc. As executive team member, to jointly be responsible for contributing towards the achievement of the company’s strategic and operational targets and overall business aims,
Duties & Responsibilities: Preparation of annual Strategic Financial Plan; Monitoring & evaluation; Closing of accounts; Liaising with banks and external concerned bodies; Maintenance of accounts and financial records; Proper utilization of the company asset; Work closely with Human Resources Management/ development
Qualification : First OR Second Degree in Accounting/ Finance or other relevant field of study.
Experience : A minimum of 10 years’ experience in related work experience of which 4 years in managerial position(s) for First Degree OR A minimum of 8 years’ experience in related work experience of which 3 years in managerial position(s) for second Degree. It is preferable to have experience as Chief finance Officer in manufacturing company preferably in Food Product.
Technical Skills Required
- Knowledge of Financial Management, Rules & Regulation Pertaining to financial sectors such as Ethiopian tax regulations, knowledge of IFRS , Peachtree Knowledge, Computer literacy in MS office applications with a working knowledge of excel,
Knowledge skills, attitude & attributes :
- Leadership attributes, visionary, strategic thinking, change agent, integrity
- Well developed and proven communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Mature person and team player.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to enforce adherence to Finance policies
How to Apply
Interested applicants who can fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter with non returnable CV and supporting documents within 10 (Ten) consecutive working days from the date of this announcement in person to HR Department Admin assistant office or through.E-mail: or Seifu.email@example.com
N.B. Please mention the title of the position you applied for the subject line of your email. Candidates who do not follow the instruction will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be notified for interview.
Address : – Addis Ababa, Ahadu Complex building 3 rd floor near Gerji Mebrat hayle Tel: 011-6-293569, 0913-303548
Bishoftu, along the way to Ziqula road near Unlimited Packaging PLC