DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Plans, organizes and manages project’s maintenance activities.
2. Implements repair procedures to ensure the efficient management of shop & site maintenance.
3. Provides technical support to the service staff to improve efficiency & quality of service
4. Prepares plans, reviews it periodically, & ensures that performance is in line with the plan.
5. Responsible to get equipment repaired and maintained timely and with the expected level of quality.
Bachelor degree or advanced diploma in Mechanical, Automotive or related Engineering field
Minimum of Eight years work experience for Bachelor degree and Twelve years for advanced diploma holders, in maintenance and repair of construction equipment, out of which a minimum of Two years supervisory experience.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply via the following address:
Yotek construction plc, in front of African union
Email: [email protected]
For more information: call on 0115573196/0115573198
Make sure that to send us both the original and copy of your CV, Transcript and experience