Duty Station: Hawassa
· Transport persons and goods as requested by the organization and by respecting internal and national driving rules
· Deliver and collect goods and documents to/from required destinations
· Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient
· Make payments, purchases and different bank processes as requested by the organization
· Fill and properly maintain vehicle log book for all the distance traveled
· Travel to fields as requested
· Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times
· Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle
· Make sure all safety and security measures are taken
· Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor
· 12 th grade complete
· Renewed 3 rd grade driving license
· Minimum of 3 years work experience in off-road and on road driving.
· Previous INGO experience is mandatory
· Ability to communicate in English and Amharic.
· Knowledge of basic maintenance of vehicles.
· Never been convicted; free from khat, smoking, alcohol and substance abuse addictions
· Flexible, Confident, Obedient, and service oriented
· Willingness to work out of regular working hours based on the program need.
· Field work oriented, flexible, diplomatic.
· strong interpersonal skills and work in multicultural teams
· TVET in Auto mechanics and Defensive Driving skill training.
How to Apply
Humanity & Inclusion is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes women and persons with disabilities to apply.