- Manage & supervise the in house and outsourced preventive and corrective maintenance works in electrical & related systems in all buildings in coordination with senior technician coordinators.
- Ensure availability of necessary spare parts for electrical systems in store to avoid disruption of operation due to lack of spare parts.
- Prepare purchase requests, review and forward procurement requests of goods of technicians, follow up the procurement process, assist the procurement and optimize their use.
- Plan and supervise facility audit and generate facility audit report for further planning.
- Develop various templates, formats and checklist for control of corrective and preventive maintenance and for different service payments.
- Assist technicians in troubleshooting of problems in equipment, building electric systems and ensure changes in the original building installations are recorded properly.
- Assist in preparing specification and conducting technical evaluation for procurement of electrical goods, spare parts and etc., makes supervision / inspection on implementation /arrival.
- Supervise the installation or replacement of electrical equipment and fixtures on the Bank’s buildings and ensure the power systems installation in the bank are to the right quality and meet the standard and ensure the data center power system is healthy & secured.
- Keep record of electrical energy consumption and review the reactive energy consumption and assist in preparation of proposals for power factor corrections.
- Resolves any problem or grievance pertaining to requested maintenance by customer.
- Assist in estimating and preparing budgets required for maintenance and improvement works.
- Raise and follow up utility and facility issues in government organizations
- Perform the duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Critical thinking & active listening
- Problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Good Knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Good Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- 1 st Degree or above in Electrical Engineering
- 4/2 years of relevant experience for 1 st degree and 2 nd degree holder, respectively.
- Age shall not exceed 40 years.
How to Apply
An Interested and qualified applicants should download application form from the Bank’s Website: https://nbe.gov.et/jobs-listing/ , complete all mandatory parts and send the dully filled application form with copies of Grade 8th certificate, degree/Masters and work experience using the ethioJobs application address OR the below mentioned postal address of the Bank.
Human Resource Management Directorate
National Bank of Ethiopia
P. O. Box: 5550, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Incomplete and doubtful/suspicious documents will not be accepted by the Bank.
- The Bank's application form must be dully filled and attached as per the instruction.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an assessment.