MAIN DUTIES :
1. Tests and inspects failed construction equipment and power generators to locate cause of malfunction.
2. Removes and installs correctly all electrical components, like sensors, relays, switches, e.t.c.
3. Correctly uses tools required for testing and evaluating electrical and electronics components.
4. Carries out re-wiring of circuits using wiring diagrams.
5. Carries out generator installation and repair and maintenance.
Minimum technical school diploma from a recognized institute in auto electricity.
Minimum of Six years’ work experience on maintenance of earth moving machines electrical and electronics systems and power generators. Basic electrical knowledge and experience, advantageous.Basic mechanical knowledge and experience, advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply via the following address:
Yotek construction plc, in front of African union
Email: [email protected]
For more information: call on 0115573196/0115573198
Make sure that to send us both the original and copy of your CV, Transcript and experience