Purpose of the job
Under general supervision of Chief Study, he/she investigate and diagnose electrical faults, finding solutions and implementing repairs to ensure all vehicles electrical systems are working effectively and efficiently; and overhaul services on vehicles and electrical components installs and repairs electrical lines.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Implement the operation of all electrical system for industrial vehicles and others
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Tests electrical line and fixes maintenance problems
- Performs daily scheduled maintenance without affecting production
- Controls the safety of electrical forklifts and components
- Repairs and overhauls electrical components of all type of vehicles
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical system on vehicles
- Practice the correct operation of repaired and purchased electrical components.
- Disassemble burnt-out motors, solenoid coils, etc. and repair them
- Tests and ensures that maintenance of electrical components, motors, etc. is carried out according to specifications and maintenance procedures and adjusts if needed.
- Records time and spare parts used and submit to concerned supervisor.
- Responsible for own safety and the safety of others in the work area; must adhere to all safety policies and accident prevention compliance programs.
- Wear all required P.P.E. Protective clothing must be worn during production and cleanup.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by supervisors or managers
- Chief Study
Expected Education and Experience
- TVET 10+3 and above in Electrical and related filled with study with 3 years ‘of relevant experience or
- BSC Degrees in Electrical Engineering and related filled with study and 2 years’ experience is required for BSC graduates.
- Knowledge of electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics systems, hand tools, and industrial vehicles
- Ability to read schematics and other technical documents.
- Knowledge and skill in repair and maintenance work
- Ability to perform work at different awkward positions
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Have the ability to work under pressure when required
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and electrical drawings
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their CV and application letter online at [email protected] within 5 working days effective from the announcement of this notice.
Kindly indicate the position title in the subject line of your email.
· Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.· Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.