· Unload materials and sock from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
· Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
· Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
· Transport raw materials to production workstations
· Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
· Keep updated records of forklift handover documents
· Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
· Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
· Undertake preemptive safety measures to avoid damaged and injuries to personnel and vehicles.
. Performing tasks assigned by WH supervisor and Keeper
§ Education: Grade 10+.
§ Experience: 1-2 years in a similar or related field in a beverage industry.
§ Driving License: Special 3
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirement should send/submit their respective CV and cover letter within Five consecutive working days from the date of announcement stating the role that they are applying for via Email Address: [email protected] or Submit in person: UB HQ office Bole tele Medhanealem behind Sabon Hotel, or in Modjo plant.
United Beverages S.C is an equal opportunity employer where people develop their competency and behavior.