Sodo-Buee Child and Family Development Charitable Organization (SBCFDCO) is an indigenous, non-governmental, non-profit, secular, legally registered Ethiopian resident charity organization working in partnership with ChildFund Ethiopia and dedicated to bring long lasting and sustained changes in the lives of disadvantaged children and youths through enhanced role of parents, youth and Children in three core programmatic areas, namely: Early Childhood Development (ECD), Basic Education and Youth Development. Inaddition, currently SBCFDCO has been implemented “Sustainable food security project for rural households in Sodo Buee District, Ethiopia” for 60 months (January 2018 – December 2022) with the grant funding agencies-BMZ, ChildFund Deutschland, and ChildFund Ethiopia.SBCFDCO is currently looking for qualified , committed and comptent “ Hr and general logistic officer ” to organize and manage organization human and other resources
The Hr and general service officer responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including orientation and training new staff members as well as organization , supplies, security and property management, maintenance, and other support services .
He/she is responsible for the administrative aspects of organization property, logistic and staff attendance and managing organization communication with other partners and staffs and Work closely with organization staffs, Finance and Admin Head, Casher accountant, organization managers.
SPECIFIC ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE Hr and logistic officer ;
- Manages stock items according to prescribed inventory
- Initiates purchase request when the stock reach re-order level.
- Receives, Store and Issue items purchased.
- Assigns code to all fixed items of the center.
- Initiates disposal list of items with full history and description.
- Carries out perpetual and periodic inventory.
- Assures the proper insurance coverage for the vehicles and offices.
- Maintain and update company databases and polices as needed
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Maintain a organization calendar and schedule appointment
- Controls and supervise vehicle management activities
- Promote digitalized human and organization property management system
- Excute other duties and responsibilities assigned by the organization
Reports to : Finance & admin head
Duty station :- Main Office, Buee town- Sodo Woreda, Gurage Zone, SNNPR.
Required Number: One (1)
Term of employment: - Annually renewed based on performance /fund availblity
Salary: Organization scale and it may be negotiable based on applicant profile
Vac.Ref N o: SBCFD/Hr-GS-01
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- First Degree in management ,logistic management and other relevant degree
- More than two year of relevant experience and NGO experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel , word and experience in data base management highly encouraged
- Language: good communication in English, Amharic and knowledge of the local language Guragegna is a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication and skills for managing and coordinating a variety of tasks
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their Updated CV(not more than 3pages); Application letter(1page); and 1/one/page Table summarizing Educational Qualification, Work experiences, Technical Skills/Knowledge, and Competency to Sodo-Buee Child and Family Development Charitable Organization(SBCFDCO) main office in person at Buee Town located 103km from Addis Ababa-Alemgena-Butajira Road; Or E-mail to hrbuee [email protected] and CC for : [email protected] within 10/Ten/ calander days of this first vacancy announcement date.
Academic Credentials and supporting documents are not required at this application stage.
Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged and called for the recruitment written and interview tests.
“ Women are highly encouraged to apply ”
NB: - Any Phone call to SBCFDCO after application is strictly forbidden and Any Applicant failing to follow the abovementioned application procedures and notice will be automatically canceled from the competition.