HR Officer will be responsible to assist in recruitment, support in developing talent through assisting in developing policies and managing procedures.
The position holder will be responsible for administrative tasks and contribute to making the company a better place to work.
To ensure success, an HR officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.The position holder is expected to possess a remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Coordinate and facilitate the implementation of HR procedures, guidelines, policies
- Assist on preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the recruitment process.
- Work on employee exist management.
- Manage annual and other leave balance according to the policy and procedure.
- Closely work with the HR Manager on communication with in departments or with the concerned teams.
- Coordinate development and maintenance of a training program (internal and external trainings).
- Assist the HR Manager in compiling the training and need assessment.
- Assist in facilitation of performance evaluation feedback from staff and supervisors
- Develop major training needs for the year.
- Work on HR Data recording both in hard and soft copy.
- Manage monthly payroll information.
- Facilitate onboarding of new staffs
- Manage new employees’ Pension registration
- Provide clerical and admin support to HR and operations department.
- Work on updating HR calendar.
- Work on creating admin forms and manuals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experiance required
- BA in Business Administration and management or related field.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of working experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills [English and Amharic].
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Good Communication, presentation, relationship building and problem solving Skill.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point.
How to Apply
Please follow the link to apply.