- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ethiopia
CNET Software Technologies PLC would like to invite qualified and competent applicants for the following vacant position .
Company Description :
CNET is your typical software company. With a mission to simplify the complex methods of traditional ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and supervises the overall activities of human Resources & Administration Department
- Ensure that recruitment, promotion, transfer, staff benefits and other personnel issues are applied according to set out policies and procedures.
- Administer annual leaves, sick leaves, and personal day offs for employees & ensure annual leave of all employees are properly planned and are taken as planned before the end of the budget year.
- Provide Human Resource administrative support in areas of recruitment, onboarding, training and development, performance management and employee relations.
- Ensure the timely renewal termination of staff contracts and Liaise with all units.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of personnel files pension schemes, annual leaves and other records of each employees
- Facilitate recruitment processes, including facilitating the development of job descriptions/terms of reference, vacancy announcements, screening of candidates, organization of and participation in interview panels such as
· Assist in updating recruitment plans
· Assist in coordinating the recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely, organized and comprehensive procedure is used for hiring
· Ensure positing of notices and advertisement for internal vacant positions in alignment with the Central Recruitment team
· Screen shortlisted candidates’ resumes and prepare a report based on the basic recruitment criteria before sending to the hiring panel. Ensure diversity in gender during screening process
· Contact candidates for written exam, online test and interview as per the given plan and provide results to the hiring manager, Brewery HR manager and the hiring panel
· Schedule and organize interviews and exams by coordinating with different functions of the brewery
- Facilitate and process induction and exit procedures for staff and consultants.
- Prepare job descriptions & job analysis, and job evaluations to all employees
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Prepared & Develops administrative manual / human resource manual /. Performance Management Policies and Procedures Manual Transport & logistics manual. and Procurement and Materials Management Policies and Procedures Manual that are properly aligned with the mission, vision, values, and objectives of the organization
- Carry out in salary scale and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits of the employees
- Assist and advice to line managers by giving recommendation on disciplinary actions
- Addressing employee complain regarding any administrative issues.
- Ensures country Labor Law, and regulations are implemented in the organization
- Performs staff recruitment, promotion, transfer and termination of employees in accordance with the delegated level of authority and the Country’s Labor Law and the organization’s procedures
- Handle employee grievances disciplinary issues and other administrative issues according to the labor laws regulations and the organization procedure or administrative manual
- Assist with planning, coordinating and executing employee activities and events, including periodic staff meeting, annual festivals, holiday party, farewell party, community services etc
- Ensures an objective and effective human resource performance management system is in place and properly implemented
- Identifying the training needs, developing training programs to ensure constant learning and development of employees
- Plan, organize and direct a wide range of training activities and development opportunities to improve employees’ skill, and increase employees’ satisfaction with their jobs and working conditions
- Ensure training is achieved within approved budget and prepare reports Evaluates impacts of the employee training and management development programs on the overall organizational performance
- Plan and control training activities & learning interventions that will result in knowledge transfer & skill acquisition for employees of the company.
- Facilitate and consolidate exit/debriefing for all leaver staff and provide a consolidated report to the management.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure the timely renewal/termination of staff contracts and Liaise with all units;
- Prepare periodic reports on Human Resources related activities
- plan, organize, direct, coordinate and supervise general services and logistics
- Ensures proper utilization of fuel and spare parts and reports monthly vehicle expenditure reports.
- Supervises activities such as, cleanliness, safeguarding of property, compound security, and gardening of the office;
- Ensures the timely maintenance and repair of office , communication facilities, office furniture and other equipment’s, water and heating system, toilets and sewerage pipes, office electrical appliances of the office;
- Process Insurance Claims if there is damaged, short-landed or short-shipped items of importing items.
- Prepare procurement plan of the physical year
- Ensures that all items in the store are properly registered and kept;
- Follow-up the purchases of requested items according to the specification and also ensure the timely delivery of the purchased items to the end users
- Ensures that all fast moving stock items are timely replaced and no gap is created;
- Ensures that all necessary formalities of goods received and dispatched are adhered to at all times;
- Ensures the established procurement policies and procedures are adhered;
- Prepares yearly inventories and report to the Supervisor.
Requirement: / Qualifications /
- BA Degree in Management .Public Administration . Human Resource Management or related field of study
- 4 years in the HR/Administration position
- You will need to have:
- Managerial and supervisory skill;
- General knowledge of Ethiopian labor laws and practices
- Good intrapersonal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability of working in an organized manner
- Ability to build teamwork and delegate tasks
- Sense of responsibility and ownership
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Proficiency in verbal and written English language,
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Management Systems
How to Apply
Qualified, passionate and dedicated candidates can submit their non-returnable CV together with supporting documents; via e-mail email@example.com P.O.Box 1933 or in person to HR department located at Kasanchis -Nega city Mall 7 th floor , within 10 ( ten ) calendar days from the first date of this announcement.
For further information, please contact us on 0115-57-07-37/38/40 or 0960 40 37 50