Responsible for development, implementation, installation, and operation of information and functional systems Friendship Square, managed by MIDROC Ethiopia, Addis Ababa. develops, implements, and monitors management information systems policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, and legal and regulatory compliance; provides support to end users in the selection, usage, and maintenance of software programs and hardware; manages computer operation scheduling, backup, storage, and retrieval functions; reviews reports of computer and peripheral equipment production, malfunction.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
· Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
· At least five years' experience in a similar role.
· Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
· Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
LANGUAGE: Level Three English language ability (Excellent Working Knowledge). English language skills, both verbal and written, to facilitate the communication process
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the minimum requirements specified above are invited to submit their application, curriculum vitae and copies of relevant supportive documents in person at Sheraton Addis Employee gate security post OR send it through e-mail address given below before or on April 04, 2021.
e-mail address: [email protected]
NB: MIDROC Ethiopia is employer for this vacant post.