SUN Chips, the iconic Ethiopian Chips brand, is looking for a temporary JUNIOR PRIMARY DISTRIBUTION AND INVENTORY MANAGER !
SUN Chips, produced by Senselet Food Processing PLC (a PepsiCo company), has a leading market position in Ethiopia. We produce potato chips, carefully selected out of the best Ethiopian potatoes and processed in our brand-new factory outside Addis Ababa with the latest technology from Holland.
SUN Chips is now looking for an ambitious, eager-to-learn and talented Junior Primary Distribution and Inventory Manager who wants to be part of a growing company, who takes ownership of her/his responsibilities and who likes to go the extra mile to achieve your and company targets. Are you willing to take up the challenge to grow our amazing brand and do you want to join an energetic and dynamic team? Then we are looking for you!
This is a temporary role (maternity leave cover), however as we are a fast growing company in a developing market, with excellent performance future opportunities can be discussed.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Inventory management and control. This includes: Inventory balance sharing, Inventory reconciliation, Inventory requisition;
- Responsible for inventory in AA store and Factory - Finish goods management;
- Finish goods request for upcountry orders;
- Overall responsible for traffic logistics & control around AA warehouse and office;
- Overall responsible for warehouse (cleaning, maintenance, pest control etc.);
- Store formation and organization;
- Overall responsible for process, planning, execution and control for Primary Distribution (including fuel mngt, delivery planning, kilometer registration);
- Drivers Management Primary Distribution (incl. per diem management, working hours planning);
- In this role you will report to the Supply Chain Manager, however on daily operation you will be working closely together with the commercial and distribution manager
Start Date : As soon as possible
- BA in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business administration or other related field;
- 2+ years’ experience in an (inventory) planner and/or (primary) distribution role;
- Experience in FMCG sector is an advantage;
- Language: Fluent in Amharic and very good understanding of English (speaking and writing);
- Technical skills: Good planner, structured way of working, able to work with Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point) and very strong communication skills;
- Social skills: Takes ownership, serious, hard-working, eager to learn & receive feedback and a can-do mentality;
How to Apply