Purpose of the Job:
To support the implementation of the Company’s strategy by providing capable, motivated, and innovative workforce through effective and integrated talent management, strategies, programs and policies; and successful execution of them.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Align HR objectives and strategy with the overall strategy of the Company.
· Lead the implementation of key talent management programs.
· Drive the development of HR policies, programs and procedures.
· Align operating model, organizational structure and individual functions with strategic and operational requirements and also initiate organizational development program to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
· Provide effective consultation and solution to business leaders related to talent matters.
· Lead effective and integrated execution of talent programs.
· Lead the HR operation or HR admin works
· Lead process in interpreting and translating business strategy into human resources and organization initiatives.
· Identify critical HR goals and success factors for the business; develop related action plans and deliver corresponding results.
· Oversee the development, maintenance and utilization of HR information system and ensure that all relevant data are maintained.
· Oversee the design and implementation of effective employee performance management process.
· Drive effective leadership development and succession programs.
· Lead the coaching and development of the Company’s leaders on people management and leadership skills.
· Lead appropriate and integrated workforce communication across the Company related to all HR matters.
· Participate in the recruitment, selection and appointment for senior positions in the Company.
Generic Duties of the Position:
· Develop and implement the Department’s strategic and operational plans and objectives.
· Develop, approve and monitor the Department’s budgets.
· Identify human resources requirements of the Department and develop plan for meeting the requirements.
· Lead the development, implementation and review of departmental policies and procedures.
· Review, approve and submit Departmental reports to relevant organs.
· Support the development of subordinates through periodic performance evaluations, coaching, mentoring, ongoing performance dialogue and feedback.
· Manage disciplinary concerns of the Department’s staff.
· Represent the Company in external relationships related with the Department.
· Participate in group decision making processes by forming part of different groups/committees.
· Master’s degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related fields with six (6) years of demonstrated experience out of which three (3) years in a managerial position at Manufacturing Industry
· Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Business Administration or related fields with eight (8) years of demonstrated experience of which four (4) years in a managerial position at Manufacturing Industry.
NB. Speaking and writing Afan Oromo is highly advantageous.
How to ApplyPlease apply via: [email protected]