MAIN DUTIES :
1. Carry out regular maintenance and repair activities of construction equipment.
2. Inspect, Trouble shoot and repair machine systems and components.
3. Carry out failure analysis on failed equipment and components, and prepare technical reports.
4. Determine parts re-usability for components and equipment under repair.
5. Properly use diagnostic tools to diagnose faults observed on equipment.
Minimum technical school diploma from a recognized institute in Auto Mechanics.
Minimum of Six years’ work experience on maintenance and repair of earth moving machines in workshop and field. Basic electrical knowledge and experience, advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply via the following address:
Yotek construction plc, in front of African union
Email: [email protected]m
For more information: call on 0115573196/0115573198
Make sure that to send us both the original and copy of your CV, Transcript and experience