Purpose of the job:
Under general supervision of mechanic team leader, he/she monitors, repairs, adjusts, installs, maintains, and operates, tests or otherwise services automated, electromechanical, or electro-pneumatic equipment in support of Machines operations. Utilizes skills, knowledge and technical abilities or as part of a team to collaborate and contribute to the continuous improvement of Company’s productivity, quality, safety, and cost-saving metrics.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Participates to ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines.
- Timely repairs and/or adjusts; monitors repaired equipment to participate to ensure proper function
- Participate to remove defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Participate to determine changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts.
- Adjusts small functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Work with other team members to complete repairs timely and safely.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Participate to prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible for own safety and the safety of others in the work area; must adhere to all safety Policy and accident prevention compliance programs.
- Wear all required P.P.E. Protective clothing must be worn during production and cleanup.
- Perform any other related tasks as required ordered by immediate supervisor & concerned person of the company.
- Validated working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, power transmission and mechanical systems
- Ability to perform work at assigned awkward positions
- Proven ability to work with supervision
- Can work under pressure when required
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
- Computer skills, Microsoft office and other software implemented by the company.
Required Educational and Experience
- TVET 10+3 and above in Mechanical and related filled of study with 2 years ‘of relevant experience or
- BSC Degrees in Mechanical Engineering and related filled of study and no experience is required for BSC graduate.
How to ApplyInterested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their CV and application letter through online at [email protected] within 5 working days effective from the announcement of this notice.