- Company: United Beverages Share Company
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Oromia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ethiopia
United Beverages Share Company is a subsidiary of United Africa Beverages, located in Ethiopia. We are an international brewer investing in Africa, with a franchise to manufacture and distribute of one of the top ten global brewery brands. We strive to be Africa’s fastest and largest brewer and employer. We exist to support Africa into accomplishing its social and business potential to the full; to see the continent through its growth and create a lasting positive effect on the communities we invest in.
United Beverages would like to invite qualified and competent applicants for Packaging Section Head position.
- Meets safety standards, food safety standards, quality specifications, and operational efficiencies.
- As part of the Packaging Team, the packaging shift leader rotates through shifts on a periodic schedule.
- Observe packaging operators and evaluate job activities to determine correct use of prescribed safety equipment and procedures.
- Assist in the achievement of key operational Brewery goals like Quality Score achievement, Continuous Improvement, etc.
- Manage and supervise the flow of materials and utilization of staffing to ensure adequate production of required quality to fulfill packaging requirements.
- Provide input for packaging schedules for the department.
- Manage sanitation of filling machines to assure compliance with Food Safety.
- Develop documented routines for cleaning and maintaining work areas within food safety regulations.
- Update, maintain and develop CIP/cleaning procedures for all filling machines, pumps, valves, process lines and associated systems. Ensure all processing systems and equipment is maintained in the required level of sanitation.
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities in support of quality and gross margin company goals.
- Coordinating with the maintenance team to ensure that the corrective and preventive maintenance is done on time and effectively
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in , Engineering, Food Science or related field strongly preferred.
- +5 years Experiences in high speed filling lines environment and knowledge of HACCP, food safety, process improvement, and process control
How to Apply
Interested applicants who are qualified should send their application letter including a CV and non-returnable copy of testimonial by e-mail or in person at United Beverages HQ
UB will provide pool transport service from Addis Ababa to Mojo .
Office Location: United Beverage S.C. : Yetebaberut Building , Atlas to bole medhanealem road behind Sabon Hotel next to Dodi Mini Restaurant.