|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Zemen Bank|
|Phone||:||+251 115 5758 70/ +251 115 57 51 66/ +251 115 57 4|
|Job Title||:||Principal Officer - Software Development|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, May 24, 2022|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, May 27, 2022|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Job Title: Principal Officer - Software Development
• The purpose of this job is to organize requirements analysis; to design, construct, integrate, test, verify and maintenance of the Bank’s software products; to administers the website of the bank and different interfaces; to debug software related problems using appropriate tools, documents, tracks and review all software development by mid-level developers and participate in the core banking related support.
How to Apply:
• Interested and Qualified applicants are invited to apply in person or using the below-listed address attaching their non-returnable application and CV with all credentials to the Bank's Human Resource Department located Bole, beside Alem Cinema within 5 consecutive working days from the date of this announcement.
Zemen Bank S.C
Human Resource Department
Tel: +251 115 5758 70/ +251 115 57 51 66/ +251 115 57 44 62
Bole, Beside Alem Cinema
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
• Educational Qualification Required: B.Sc. in Information Science, Computer Science, IT or in related fields.
• Minimum Work Experience: 6 years relevant experience of which 2 years as a Senior Officer or in equivalent position.
• Knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL, stored procedures, triggers
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux systems and scripting skills
• Knowledge of Flex Cube Core Banking application
• knowledge of the financial industry in relation to Core banking, cash management, Loans and deposits in product management
• Certification on windows 2003/2008 Server, IIS, COM+ and SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and also ASP.NET, VB.NET, Classic ASP, XML, Visual FoxPro, C#, Java and other language).
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|