- Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Manufacturing Jobs in Ethiopia
CCBA bottles and distributes beverages whose trademarks are owned by The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) or TCCC’s affiliated entities and is the world’s 8th largest Coca-Cola bottler by revenue. CCBA has over 17 000 employees across its operations in Africa with more than 40 bottling plants in 14 countries.
The creation of CCBA in 2016 was designed to advance a consolidated, more successful Coca-Cola system on the continent.
An exciting vacant position has arisen at East Africa Bottling Share Company – Ethiopia for the role of Production Team Leader. East Africa Bottling Share Company ( EABSC) works with the world’s most cherished trademark; invests in the most sophisticated production system in the world and employ people who are prepared to work with passion and focus.
The position is structured to report to the respective Unit Manager and will manage process artisan, casual workers and others. the incumbent is responsible to lead the SBU in the execution of the production plan, ensuring that product meets all quality specifications, asset care through autonomous maintenance tasks and the resolution of production problems.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Coach team members in the correct execution of their tasks (operational and technical).
To drive WCM initiatives on own shift
- Communicates work practice deployment plans and ensures team buy-in.
Operating and Process Control
- Ensuring that team members understand and adhere to the operational, quality and process standards, work instructions and maintenance schedules, work practice deployment plans and performance target.
Maintenance of Plant and Equipment
- Check that the team members, carry out required autonomous maintenance tasks and any required running repairs on shift in accordance with work instructions and maintenance schedules.
Quality Control and Analysis
- Ensure that the team members understand and adhere to quality standards
- Communicate team goals and regularly review to ensure team alignment
- Coach and support team members in using the correct problem-solving techniques (such as 5Why, quick fix, OPL’s etc.) to solve situational problems.
- Ensure that SIC mechanisms are in place to track and monitor waste (e.g. mass balance)
Skills, Experience & Education
- First Degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical/Food Process Engineering with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in manufacturing environment.
- Applicants must be Ethiopian Nationals