Its head office located in Bahir Dar, TIRET Corporate was established as public owned endowment organization in 1995 G.C. As an investment institution it is contributing to the sustainable economic development and prosperity of Amhara region in particular and the country in general, through establishing profitable and competitive companies and using part of the profits for stimulating social development. Given the continued growth and future expansion of TIRET, the following opportunities exist.
Term of Employment : Permanent
Number of Positions : 2
Employer : Lalibela construction materials manufacturing. & seals P.L.C Factory
Metal ,Chemical & Mineral Industry Sector : Division
Senior Electrician is accountable to his electrical maintenance supervisor and responsible for developing maintenance plan, electrical maintenance neatness and quality. He/she ensures the company is effective in production by minimizing maintenance down time and creating a motivated, co- operative and successful electrical maintenance team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Following the job order he/she plan, arrange and perform electrical tasks on its workshop.
- Support his team members, facilitate them, identify difficult tasks and give best solution individually or in group.
- Follow the spare parts quality; identify their value, separate useful spare parts from useless and give this information for technique department and purchase department in words.
- Assure that each electrical problem get the best solution.
- Prepare data sheet that clearly show each electrical machines and spare parts cost, age, country of origin and period of maintenance.
- Follow, support, and obey electrical planned maintenance in its right time.
- Identify frequently used spare parts from non frequent and be informed about their quantity in store.
- Force the company for the accomplishment of electrical safety issues.
- Give detail information about the task if it is beyond the company’s maintenance ability.
- Give detail information for purchaser about electrical spare parts specification if it is needed.
- Follow the condition and specification of new workshop machines and every electrical installation.
- Identify the real cause and give the best solution for every electrical problems.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities given by the supervisor.
- BSC/MSC/degree in Electrical engineering, Electronics engineering ,Advance Diploma in Electronics, Industrial Electrician, Electrical Technology, Elctreicty & Electro Mechanical Fields
- In Engineering Department 4 years of relevant work experience for BSC, 2years for MSC relevant work experience in industries is preferable, For Advance Diploma 6 years relevant work experience in industries is preferable.
Other Personal Attributes
- having good Industrial experience and knowledge , team work sprit, good ethical behaviour, good customer handling and serving approach skill, willingness to accept changes and implement it; no prior disciplinary records, recommendable/accepted for the position; accepting the given responsibility and being committed for overcoming responsibilities; good previous performance history and working discipline;
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements may submit non-returnable copy of their cover letter, CV, Educational Certificate, Job Experience and other relevant credentials in person or via e-mail within 7/seven/ consecutive working days from the date of announcement . Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please mention the title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email and application letter.
QUALIFIED FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED
Lalibela construction materials manu. & seals P.L.C Human Resource Department
Phone : 0918321949/0918601618
E-mail Address : [email protected]
Office Number 02, Dejen, ANRS, Ethiopia