· Carry out the repair, maintenance and engineering operations according to the departmental standards during his/her shift.
· Properly handles and maintains all power tools and measuring instruments.
· Assists other colleagues whenever requested.
· Takes readings of the utility consumption during his/her shift and alerts the senior shift technician highlighting deviations or any other critical observations.
· Takes reading of LPG and Diesel fuel bulk stock and takes action as necessary. Inform senior shift technician.
· Attends daily briefings and de-briefings during his/her shift and be aware of departmental plans for the daily operations.
· Makes and takes handover from the corresponding shift technician to ensure continuity in smooth operations.
· Reads the log readings on a daily basis highlights deviations and keeps superiors informed while carrying out any corrective action required.
· Suggests any modifications on the installations to minimise waste of material and provide access for future maintenance.
· Avoids unsightly hazards and complies with all local regulations and codes.
· Ensures cleanliness of all work areas and protects the surroundings when executing duties.
· Executes Preventive Maintenance Programme according to schedules.
· Regularly inspects the entire building with particular attention on defective or deficient life safety features and to observe closely the condition of all operating equipment. Specific attention must be placed on areas of difficult access.
· Ensures effective energy conservation measures in areas of operations.
· Ensures fire, life and safety systems are operational.
· Ensures effective service recovery pertaining to guests’ feedback.
· Ensures he/she delivers the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
· Provides a courteous and professional service at all times and ensures that employees also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
· Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
· Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
Minimum 2 years work experience as Plumber in a Hotel or in a similar large building/complex with central plant; Special skills required on Pipe fittings, brazing and gas cutting.Experience in maintenance of the swimming pool plants, spa equipments and water chemistry.Should understand installation/replacement of piping systems including hot and cold water, drain lines, steam and gas lines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to apply only through ethiojobs.com
Upload updated CV and application letter.
Only shot listed applicants will be contacted