|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Embassy of Canada|
|Job Title||:||Transportation Coordinator & Dispatcher|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, December 27, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, February 7, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Embassy of Canada
Position: Transportation Coordinator & Dispatcher
Summary of Duties:
• Under general supervision of the Deputy Management and Consular Officer, ensures the effective operation of the Mission’s transportation services; ensures the effective maintenance of the Mission’s fleet of vehicles; manages the acquisition, disposal and clearance of Mission and CBS vehicles; supervises the Mission’s common service drivers; and performs other duties as required.
– Recent is defined as within the last 5 years
– Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
– Salary range: Starting at 281,607 ETB gross per annum
– Closing date: 7th January 2020 at midnight UTC/GMT+1
How to Apply
• To apply, click or type this link http://wfca-tpce.com/vacancyView.php?requirementId=?&</a>
• Candidates are also required to upload a cover letter and resume in English or French. Applications that do not include all of the requested documents or information will be rejected.
• Candidates who are unable to submit their application due to technical difficulties must report it to this email: [email protected]
• Applications will only be considered when received through our portal. At http://wfca-tpce.com/vacancySearch.php
If you have any questions at any stage of the recruitment process, please send an email to our [email protected]al.gc.ca
• University Degree and education in Social Sciences, training and /or experience in coordination and transportation.
• Language: Fluency in English (written and spoken), Fluency in Amharic (written and spoken).
• At least 2 years of recent experience in a large national company, multinational corporations, international organization or diplomatic mission in any of the following areas:
• The management or coordination of a fleet of vehicles.
• Providing the service of coordination or inspection / maintenance or supervision of equipment in the field of transport.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|