|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Catholic Relief Services|
|Job Title||:||Warehouse Keeper (5)|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, October 23, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Saturday, October 31, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Catholic Relief Services
Position: Warehouse Keeper
• You will handle activities related to warehouse maintenance and goods receipt, storage handling, monitoring, and dispatch in support of the delivery of high-quality programming to the poor and vulnerable. You will help ensure goods entrusted to the organization by donors are maintained applying established standards and in compliance with CRS and donor regulations, and international and local supply chain accountability standards and requirements.
– Required: 5
– Duty Station: Ethiopia/Dire Dawa
How to Apply:
• Please enter via for Tally Clerk: fill a form and attach your up-to-date CV before the application deadline, October 31, 2020.
• Applications should be submitted by October 31, 2020 up to 5:00 PM, late submission will not be accepted. These job opportunities are open to Ethiopian nationals only. Phone solicitations cannot be accepted. You will be contacted only if you are selected for written exam/interview.
• When you apply please include the following commitment in your email/application letter.
“By applying to this job, I understand and acknowledge that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking.”
“Qualified women and persons with disability are highly encouraged to apply”
Education and Experience
• Completion of College Diploma in related field with 2 years’ relevant experience.
• Knowledge and understanding of warehouse and inventory practices.
• Able to use MS Office Excel and Word.
• Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
• Good communication and relationship management skills
• Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
• Trusting Relationships
• Professional Growth
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|