Job Title: Director Addis Ababa Airport
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Bole International Airport, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Closing Date: open
Qualification Required: Minimum of BA/BSc degree with any field of study and a minimum of 12 years’ relevant work experience, out of which of two years in a manger or equivalent capacity, experience gained within an Airline/Aviation environment
MSC/MA Degree with a minimum of 10 years’ relevant work experience out of which of two years in a manger or equivalent capacity
- Develops plans and procedures related to the overall activities of the operations
- Plan, arrange, coordinate and control the activities of the airport operation.
- Directs the activities of personnel in the airport’s operation, facilitation, safety and environment.
- Ensure the world –class airside, terminal and landside services are provided to customers
- Follow –up the applicability of relevant rules and safety issues proactively
- Develop and recommends long and short term objectives for the activities of airport operations…
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Demonstrate ethical accountability & integrity to ET & inspire others to behave consistently.
- Ability to communicate information clearly & understands where decisions have to be made by analyzing information, situation and implications
- Ability to manage changes & anticipate and plan strategies for overcoming obstacles
- Ability to identifies clear outcomes and sets appropriate targets and Milestone
- Ability to Identify, allocate and manage resources
- Ability to develop and empower people
- Ability to create an open, safe to challenge and positive environment
- Ability to manage project
Language : Good command in English.
Applicants who meet the minimum requirements and are interested to be considered for these positions are invited to submit their application via email on [email protected] along with credentials .