1. Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions; Processing invoices; Preparing balance sheets
2. Updating internal systems with financial data
3. Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
4. Reconciling bank statement, tracking bank deposits and payments
5. Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
6. Reviewing and implementing financial policies, participating in financial audits
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Aged between 24-40
- Working knowledge of Chinese, Proficient in English
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Finance Officer or Accountant
- Reports to Finance Manager in China
- Working Location: Adama
- Experience in Trading, International Banking, Certificate of CFA/CPA/ACCA is plus
Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA/ACCA is considered a plus;
Experience in international trading or banking is considered a plus;
How to Apply:
All qualified applicants can send their updated CV and Cover letter to [email protected] within 5 working days.
N.B. Applicants need to mention the position they are applying for on the subject line of their email. Applications which do not follow this procedure, will not be considered.