· Responsible for Local & International purchases of various materials.
· Lead, support and manage the entire procurement process of the company.
· Coordinate and assume responsibility for complex procurement process.
· Develop and implement the end-to-end sourcing strategies.
· Maximize profit by negotiating the best terms of contract for supply.
· Manage the procurement compliance process and ensure adherence.
· Demonstrate market knowledge.
· Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company.
· Identifies and researches potential new suppliers.
· Researches new products and services to meet company's goals.
· Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels.
· Determination of quantity and timing of the deliveries.
· Monitoring and updating purchase orders as well as tracking of the costs and delivery dates to compare them with the agreements.
· Preparation of forecasts on changes in the market or price as well as on the own demands.
· Maintain procurement files including all relevant documentation and vendor tracking system.
· Monitor performance of suppliers and conduct supplier management reviews as appropriate
· Monitor business and industry trends to understand availability of supply and pricing trends
· Ensure that local audit and monitor suppliers of suppliers are done periodically.
· Always Market evaluate and maintain comparative price list to negotiate with suppliers.
· Always try to negotiate not compromising the quality and quantity of the items.
· Experience in procurement support in emergency response.
· Experience working with local commodities transporters.Good knowledge on country customs clearance with policies of sea & airports.
· At least 3 year(s)
· The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
International Procurement, Inventory and Procurement, Local Procurement, Store/ inventory, Supply Chain Management
· The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s)
RMG/Renowned Manufacturing Company.
· Good communication (written/verbal) both in English.
· Should be able to write clear and precise reports.
· In-depth understanding of construction, RMG materials, pricing, and industry.
· Strong analytical skills to evaluate pros and cons based on price, quality, delivery and other factors.
· Strong decision making skills.
· Experienced in commercial relationship management.
· High level of negotiation, communication and relationship building skills
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work autonomously and within a team.
· Experience of international sourcing and Supply Chain.
How to ApplyInterested candidate satisfying above requirements please send a complete CV with attached recent color photograph mentioning only 'Senior Officer/ Assistant Manager – Procurement' in the subject field of E-Mail "[email protected]"