- Analyst follows fixed testing schedules and procedures.
- Comply with site program for inbound raw materials and packaging component testing and documents results / information as required in designated system such as SNCR
- Act based upon specification limits, which may include adjustment of equipment / material or halt to production, with proper alert to Quality Specialist and/or Quality Manager and Manufacturing Manager
- Supports reporting of operational KPIs by analyzing simple data and assigning into standard Quality loss trees
- Comply with requirements regarding use of SAP QM and Unilever specifications
- Performs required quality tests and documents results per Unilever / external requirements and applicable specifications
- Comply with all good laboratory practices, Unilever requirements and testing methods, and applicable monitors fill control for label weight / volume declarations and records related quality data in designated system
- Enters quality data and information to designated system where test results, audit findings and other data are securely stored and archived/ authority regulations
- Uses required IT systems, WCM practices, loss trees and improvement tools used to reduce or eliminate quality losses as directed
- Collects data and uses required IT systems and tools to support innovation trials, early management in site projects, VIP trials and Launch Monitoring Plan as directed
- Bachler Degree in Food Science & Technology, Analytical Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent with 0.5- 1 year of experience in Quality or Manufacturing.
- Please refer to SC World for Job Skill Profile
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their non-returnable CVs before the application deadline at [email protected]