We want individuals who support our mission of eliminating unsafe abortion by 2030 and who work with us to build an enabling environment to increase access to safe services everywhere. We expect all team members to share our vision and commitment to achieving our mission whilst promoting equality and safeguarding the welfare of all clients and colleagues.
Under the general supervision of the MSI Ethiopia Warehouse Manager, the Store Keeper ensures the store management system are efficient and effective in providing the necessary logistics and store management services; ensures safe custody and security, cost effective material handling system and timely delivery; operates automated stores management using appropriate software.DUTIES/TASKS
- Receives materials incoming from outside and prepares goods receiving note, records and keeps in appropriate file.
- Issues materials against authorized store requisition and keeps store issue voucher in appropriate file.
- Distributes copies of store documents to appropriate departments.
- Keeps store documents in a manner that simplifies identification and retrieval
- Makes sure all materials are stored in appropriate places away from rain, dust, pilferage and deterioration.
- Operates an automated computer system to balance and record inventories and styocks.
- Prepares monthly stock report on the status of stock movement of support office.
- Organizes the arrangement of items in proper location, shelf, code and group for easy retrieval up on needed.
- Makes sure stock is arranged for easy physical count and stock taking.
- Prepares purchase requisition to replenish materials on time in order to avoid stock out.
- Proposes disposal of damaged, obsolete, expired materials.
- Participates and facilitate for annual physical inventory and regular stock takes.
- Makes all users sign custodian sheet and update from time to time.
- Implements cost effective material handling system.
- Ensures that warehouses are cleaned and stocks are secured.
- Performs other tasks and responsibilities as directed by the supervisor.
Diploma -Purchasing and Supplies Management
Four years of relevant work experience
Skills, Attitudes and Attributes
- Committed to the protection of team members and clients, with a focus on vulnerable groups.
- Able to role-model inclusive and culturally sensitive attitudes and behaviors.
- Computer literate
- Good record of Integrity
- Motivates and be a motivator
- Ability to withstand pressures
- Knowledge of Disposal Policies
Number of Position: (01)
Duty Station: MSIE: Support Office, Addis Ababa
Salary: MSI Ethiopia Reproductive Choices Salary Scale
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should mail only their motivation letter and C.V, within ten (10) days from the date of this announcement to:
Talent Acquisition and Development Department, MSI Ethiopia Reproductive Choices through the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, and we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Please mention the title of the position and workplace you applied for on the subject line of your email .
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
MSI ETHIOPIA REPRODUCTIVE CHOICES STRONGLY ENCOURAGES FEMALE CANDIDATES TO APPLY!