Edomias International PLC is an HR outsourcing and recruitment services provider since 2005. We are currently recruiting a competent professional for the following position for our client:
Position: Systems and SAGE Super User
Job Objective: Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing first-line user support, analyzing and resolving ad hoc queries regarding the entire Sage Deployment in the organization. The Organization is currently running SAGE X3 version 9 and will soon upgrade to version 12. Therefore the ideal candidate must demonstrate hands-on experience in supporting the two versions of SAGE.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounts
- Certified accountant OR ACCA accredited
- At least 5 years’ proven track record in Finance, Supply Chain, Operations Support or Systems Support.
- Must possess the ability to specialize and further develop skills in other system being run across the group.
- Experience in managing and leading outsourced service providers
- Strong knowledge of IT service management/service control processes
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT technology including interfaces and integration.
- Experience leading service teams, internal and/or vendors
- Good commercial and business awareness
- Good technical knowledge/understanding of SAGE technology
- Experience with UAT
- Experience in SAGE in a logistics environment
- Computer knowledge: MS Excel (advanced), MS Word
- English written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills (relationship-building, leadership)
- Open to critical feedback and delivery focus
- Organizing & time management skills
- Quality focus and attention to detail
- Aptitude for technology
- Withstanding pressure and able to cope with short/tight deadlines
- Problem solver and professional analytical skills
Duration on Employment: This position is for a Contract Period of 2 years with the option of extension
Posted: October 7, 2020
Deadline: October 14, 2020
Interested applicants should submit their application letter, together with CV and photocopies of their testimonials to our office in person at Edomias International PLC,
Mexico Square(A.A), K-Kare building fifth (5th) floor room No 60
Telephone: +2515530550 or E-Mail at [email protected]