- Company: Innovid
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Amhara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting / Finance Jobs in Ethiopia
Innovid is the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, bridging the gap between linear and connected TV while integrating the customer experience across video, display, social, audio, and DOOH. Our global teams — spread across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific — work closely together to enable the world’s largest brands to connect with audiences across the entire advertising ecosystem through a single integrated platform. Joining our team means having countless opportunities to make an impact in the high-growth omni-channel advertising space while being part of an award-winning culture that values you for being you.
The Account Manager will be a key member of our Client Services team, working closely with our clients, partners, and creative department. The AM is responsible for the successful execution of digital advertising campaigns utilizing Innovid’s Omni-Channel Marketing Platform. The AM can resolve internal and external campaign issues, provide training and best practices to Innovid’s customer base and has a keen ability to effectively project manage and monitor client initiatives in order to successfully manage client relationships. Providing outstanding customer service and a quick learner of internal tools and technologies are musts. The AM should have strong analytical and problem solving skills, including a high level of comfort with Excel.
What You Will Do
- Main point of contact for all client day-to-day communication and oversight; owns overall client satisfaction and proactively identifies opportunities and works with Account Director to optimize, retain and up-sell business
- Ability to effectively communicate in a team-oriented environment; function as liaison between multiple departments
- Properly manage time and deadlines while balancing multiple projects/priorities internally and externally
- Technical expert with proficient knowledge of 3rd party vendors; ability to troubleshoot tracking issues and recommend best practices
- Project manage campaign execution to ensure all campaign requirements are met; measure campaign progress and communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Educate and guide new and existing clients on best practices, on-board new clients and proactively address areas where improvement is needed.
- Responsible for general training and oversight to support teams to ensure all campaign tasks are done correctly and efficiently
- Act as escalation point for any support team that is responsible for campaign set up needs, feasibility checks and general support
- Generate and analyze detailed campaign reporting; provides detailed insights and analysis for client and suggests optimization strategies for increased performance
- Lead all campaign related communication, including kick off calls, weekly status calls, troubleshooting discussions and in-person client presentations
- Support Product team with user feedback and insights related to new releases of our tools and products
- Effectively and proactively recognizes and solves problems, is always looking for new, better ways to do things. Infuses this into the culture of the team by coaching other AMs on effective, actionable problem solving
What You Will Need
- 2+ Years in account management in the advertising technology, marketing technology, agency or publisher space
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising space: media planning, creative, and publisher trafficking
- Knowledge of industry specific terms related to digital media (ie VAST, VPAID, verification, viewability)
- Selling experience specifically in upselling of clients on products and services a plus
- Experienced in compiling, documenting and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders (in production, or creative services, or operations)
- Must have experience managing and executing digital campaigns as main client point of contact; video experience desired
- Future-minded individual with a strong desire to contribute to an emerging leader in the online media space
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor’s degree
What We Offer
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- This position may be based in the locations where we have offices (NYC, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles) or may be positioned remotely on a temporary or more permanent basis.
- Competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world, unlimited snacks, and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else
- The base pay range for this position is $75,000 – $100,000 per year. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related knowledge, qualifications and skills, length of service, and geographic location.
- This position is eligible for quarterly bonuses based on specified benchmarks, in accordance with all applicable bonus terms and conditions.
- This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act.