About Washington Medical Center (WMC)
Washington Medical Center (WMC) is a specialized Secondary healthcare facility managed and staffed by Ethiopian, American, and other foreign doctors who are committed to providing expert, high quality, and affordable medical services to all Ethiopians, residents, and visitors of Ethiopia, including International Organizations, Embassies, Business Firms, and Insurance Companies.
WMC has been established under Washington Healthcare PLC, which by itself is a subsidiary of Washington Healthcare LLC incorporated in Washington D.C. (USA). WMC is certified by the New Ethiopian Government Standard Authority Health Facility Minimum Standard Requirement (Ethiopian Standard ES 36192012) for specialty medical centers and is licensed to operate accordingly.
Washington Medical Center (WMC) is looking for an efficient, courteous Account Receivable Clerk/Cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. To succeed as an Account Receivable Clerk/Cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
Post title: Account Receivable Clerk/Cashier
Required number: One
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Full Time
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the Recruitment Process
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits.
- Keep a check on customer’s payments by recording cash, cheques and credit card transactions.
- Make payments of invoices easier by sending bill reminders.
- Perform everyday financial tasks including classifying, verifying and recording account receivable data.
- Maintain and reconcile the accounts receivable ledger regularly.
- Resolve client’s billing issues.
- Prepare adjusting entries by resolving valid or authorized deductions
- Any other related activities ordered by the immediate supervisor
Required Education and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration and Finance.
- 3+ years’ experience as an Accounting Receivable Clerk, Accountant or a similar role in the Accounting Department.
- Outstanding experience in operating spread sheets and accounting
- Proven understanding of basic accounting principles and practices.
- Good data entry skills.
- Excellent degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Great customer service attitude and great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Good numerical abilities.
- Good time management skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Trustworthy and critical thinker.
- Good work ethic.
- A problem solver.
How to ApplyQualified and interested applicants who fulfil the above requirements can apply through link: https://ethiotalent.com/job/840f9501-f02f-424e-946e-b489e70c6b11