(1) According to the law and the actual hospital management needs, formulate the financial system regulation of hospital management and design the financial documents.
(2) Audit of daily expenses: whether the procedures are legal, whether the expenses are true, and whether the documents are complete.
(3) Establish a set of financial accounts. Provide financial reports and explanations to leaders on time every month.
(4) Tax declaration, payment and tax planning.
(5) Comprehensive financial risk management.
Master degree, At least five years’ experience in financial management and at least one year in hospital financial department. Have accounting qualification certificate, fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing (financial report in English).
How to Apply
Applying the jobs via our official website: