- Provide Human Resource administrative support for the department
- Facilitate recruitment processes, including facilitating the development of job descriptions/terms of reference, vacancy announcements, screening and scheduling interviews
- Responsible for filing and maintaining personnel files and updating and compiling all HR related data
- Prepare different letters (contract agreement, offer letter & experience letter); check and apply the timely renewal & termination of staff contracts
- Compile staff documents for pension registration and ensure staff is registered accordingly
- Check annual leaves and sick leaves for employees & ensure annual leave of all employees are properly planned and are taken as planned
- compiling medical reimbursement requests
- Prepare monthly report for payroll processing
- Update database and prepare staff payroll in ERP
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Office Administration, Business Management, Finance, or other business-related fields.
- 2- 3 years progressive working experience
- Fluent in Speaking/Reading/Writing English and Amharic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work in a multi-disciplinary team setup.
- Flexible and willing to work under pressure.
- Well organized and ability to act in a professional and ethical manner.
- Sound judgment and discretion when handling confidential information.
- Computer literacy and ability to use MS Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook, and web-based intranet platform.
How to Applycandidates interested in the position are requested to email their CV through https://ethiotalent.com/process/apply_vaccancy/131