About the company:
The Nordic Medical Centre (NMC) is Norwegian owned and staffed by highly experienced international and Ethiopian medical professionals. We deliver high-quality medical services 24/7 and are the preferred medical provider for a number of international organisations, embassies and health insurance companies.
Nordic Medical Centre’s overarching objective is to contribute to health and wellbeing by providing high level care to all patients through integrated clinical practice and health education.
Additionally, NMC is an organisation that seeks to make a positive health impact beyond the walls of the facility. Proceeds from the medical services provided at NMC will be used to make critical healthcare accessible to poor people and to strengthen the pool of human resources for health in Ethiopia by actively supporting higher medical education.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for patient transport and patient well-being in cooperation with the nurse.
- Responsible for keeping the ambulances tidy, clean, and in functional condition.
- Assist with other tasks as requested.
- Nursing Director
- Must be fluent in English – speaking and reading
- Must have a grade 3 drivers license
- Must have minimum 5 years driving experience
How to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested to apply please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com