|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Norwegian Church Aid/Ethiopia|
|Job Title||:||Assistant Hygiene Promotion Officer – MHM|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, November 20, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Tuesday, November 24, 2020|
Norwegian Church Aid/Ethiopia
Position: Assistant Hygiene Promotion Officer – MHM
• The Assistant Hygiene Promotion Officer is responsible to provide assistance to the MHM project in the day to day hygiene promotion activities in the project sites. The Assistant will work with the prominent implementers to promote NCA in the humanitarian program.
• The position requires a highly motivated, energetic and keen person with strong personal integrity and commitment to serve the community in need. Evident exposure of INGOs in emergency setting is a plus. The person to be employed need to accept the Code of Conduct of ACT Alliance
• Assist the Hygiene Promotion Officer in the correct implementation of the PHAST (participative hygiene and sanitation transformation) in the refugee camp.
• Assist in the design and implementation of the Menstrual Hygiene Management (MHM) project.
• Facilitate the establishment of refugee-host cooperatives, assist and supervise their daily activity.
• Facilitate the skill and financial management training for cooperatives.
• Assist in the supervision and monitoring of Hygiene community outreach Agents (HCOAs) involved in the project. Daily basis regular field visits to the camp will be an important part of this task.
• Assist in the organization and implementation of training for community Cooperatives members, Refugee associations, etc.
• Responsible for the field report at daily basis to the Hygiene promotion officer.
• The person to be employed must be loyal to Norwegian Church Aid’s values and accept the Code of Conduct of ACT Alliance.
• Reporting to: Hygiene Promotion Officer, Gambella Office
• Duty Station: Based in Gambella with frequent travel to project sites
• Length of Contract: Up to March 2021 with possibility of extension based on availability of funds
• Salary: As per the organizations’ scale and previous income history
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants are required to send their application, CV and other supportive documents via [email protected]
• Closing date 24th November 2020.
• Only short-listed applicants will be contacted via telephone/email.
• NCA is an equal opportunity organization.
• Qualified women applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
• BSc/Diploma in environmental health, public health, health education or related fields
• Minimum of 1/3 years demonstrated experience in similar role and preferably in INGOs engaged in humanitarian and development activities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to promote effective collaboration within, among refugees and across partner organizations
• Good written and oral communication skill in English language
• Knowledge of local languages is a plus.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|