|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)|
|Job Title||:||Assistant to Project Manager|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, April 19, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, April 26, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)
Position: Assistant to Project Manager
To support Project Manager to provide project management support ensuring that the project activities run smoothly, and the set deliverables are met.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Update and maintain all project documentation including project budget in project tracking system such as OCS, contracts, invoices, technical reports, financials among others
• Liaising with the relevant units/departments to ensure the completion of activities and documentation to support the procurement plans of the project
• Follow up on deliverable completion of work plans, ensuring due dates are met
• Assist with data collection and gathering, analysis and management of project documentation
• Update and maintain project records including inputting in the system such as OCS and following up on approvals and other issues
• Assist in ensuring effective communication within administrative team
• Gather inputs for the preparation of project reports
• Create a list of electronic project documentation/files including reports, approvals and any other relevant documentation for historical record
• Coordinate knowledge sharing activities at the close of the project
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Grade: 2C Level 2
Minimum Base Salary: Birr 19,112 (Negotiable, depending on salary history of the candidate)
Terms of appointment: This is a Nationally Recruited Staff (NRS) position, initial appointment is for three years with the possibility of renewal, contingent upon individual performance and the availability of funding. The ILRI remuneration package for nationally recruited staff in Ethiopia includes very competitive salary and benefits such as life and medical insurance, offshore pension plan, etc.
How to Apply:
• Applicants should provide a cover letter and curriculum vitae; names and addresses (including telephone and email) of three referees who are knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience to be included in the curriculum vitae. The position and reference number: REF: APM/15/2019 should be clearly indicated in the subject line of the cover letter. All applications to be submitted online on our recruitment portal: http://ilri.simplicant.com/ on or before 26 April 2019.
• To find out more about ILRI visit our website at http://www.ilri.org
/>• Suitably qualified women are particularly encouraged to apply.
• Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration/Management with courses/certification on Project management being advantageous
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Project administration experience
• Effective administrative skills
• Effective communication and writing skills
• Experience in facilitating teamwork and collaboration across multiple functions
• Experience working in an international organization
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 0.00|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 0.00|