Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA) an indigenous non-governmental organization is seeking the services of a qualified organization/consultancy company to carry out the final project evaluation for the following services.
Lot 1: Organization structure and job grading /classification and salary scale study
Lot 2: Mentorship for strategic plan development
Accordingly, MENA would like to invite all qualified and interested consultancy firms to offer their bids.
PROFILE OF THE FIRM/COMPANY
- The firm should have a proven record of conducting similar assignments for NGOs in Ethiopia.
- The firm/company should provide CVs of the Experts mobilized for the task and should strictly employ the same members to the evaluation task. Any change of the experts to the evaluation task must be approved by the employer prior to deployment.
- The firm need to have renewed and valid certificate
COMPETENCY OF APPLICANT(S)-LEAD CONSULTANT OF THE FIRM
- At least Master’s Degree in social sciences, development, project management, monitoring and evaluation or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in carrying out similar surveys;
- Very good knowledge of organizational development, salary scale study and strategic planning
- Excellent English skills (oral and report writing).
How to Apply
- All interested firms can buy detailed terms of reference from the Address below by paying 100 ETB nonreturnable.
- Interested consulting firms should submit a Separate technical and financial proposal regarding their understanding of Terms of Reference, methodology, work plan, proposed budget, and staff profile. Interested and qualified applicants can send their proposals and application with necessary documents to the following address:
- Bidders can compete for both or one of the lots but with separate technical and financial proposal for each of the lots
- Deadline for application January 10, 2020.
For collection of TOR and Submission of Bid Offer :
MEKDIM ETHIOPIA NATIONAL ASSOCIATION (MENA)
ADDIS ABABA AROUND MENELIK HOSPITAL, IN FRONT OF SNDFORD INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
CONTACT TEL. 01111228843/44
P.O.BOX: 31218 ADDIS ABABA
MENA servers the rights to cancel and amend portion or this entire bid.