About Results for Development (R4D)
R4D is a leading non-profit global development partner. We collaborate with change agents around the world to create strong systems that support healthy, educated people. Together with our partners, we build self-sustaining systems that serve everyone and deliver lasting results.
We are seeking candidates for various positions to support the anticipated USAID-funded Resilience Platform for Adaptive Learning (R-PAL) activity in Ethiopia. This is a five-year, $10-24 million activity which is expected to begin in late 2021. Positions will be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
The R-PAL project is designed to be a platform that streamlines collaboration, communication, and knowledge management for over 25+ USAID partners working to increase household and community resilience to shocks in the Highlands regions of Ethiopia. The primary purpose of R-PAL is to lead learning within USAID’s Transitioning into Graduation through Enhanced Resilience (TIGER) Project.
R4D is recruiting specialists in the following technical areas to serve in long-term roles on the project:
· Collaboration, Learning, and Adaptation (CLA)
· Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL)
· Adaptive Management
Qualifications & Requirements
· Advanced degree in relevant subject areas, preferably in economics, public policy, public administration, systems, social sciences, health or education, or other relevant disciplines.
· Experience working on or with donor-funded environmental programs– strong preference for prior experience on USAID-funded projects.
· Experience with adaptive management techniques and CLA/MEL practices.
· Excellent verbal and written Amharic communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should submit their CV with the specific technical area in the subject line to this e-mail address: [email protected] .
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.