WGGA Medical Services pic, incorporated on June 11, 2010, is a parent company located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia WGGA Eye Centre is a full service sub-specialty eye care provider, specializing in retina, pediatrics and glaucoma. WGGA Eye Centre is the largest private eye care provider in the country. WGGA is a leader in Ethiopia in regards to surgical capacity, with the ability to complete retina, pediatric and Oculoplastic procedures under general anesthesia.
Term of employment: Permanent
Required number: One
Immediate Supervisor: Accounting and Finance Manager
Department: Accounting and Finance
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring proper handling of cash and excellent customer care.
- Greeting patients and visitors in a courteous and helpful manner
- Comply with all applicable Cash Handling Policies and Procedures
- Access necessary information from the fee schedule to determine appropriate fees based on service codes in order to collect appropriate revenue
- Implement respective corporate credit policies
- Generate receipts for every clients
- Capture and populate data in the cash register and electronic medical record system
- Notify management and ERCA when the cash register breaks
- Safe keep all manual invoices including Cash Sales invoices
- Prepare daily cash revenue for collection and deposit to the bank
- Responsible for the maintenance and security of all patient records;
- Resolving complaints and service issues;
- Answering incoming telephone lines and calling patients when needed
- Follow appropriate patients registration/check-in and check-out policies and procedures- which include pulling charts and completing appropriate paperwork;
- Exhibit personal leadership, take initiative,
- Promote good working relationships with all staff working within and in support of the service, build team spirit,
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- BA Degree or Diploma in Accounting from recognized university or College
- Minimum 1 year for BA Degree and 2 year for Diploma relevant work experience especially in privet owned companies in similar position.
Technical and other skills
- Good communication skills
- Competency in computer applications(accounting software’s)
- Proven experience in team work, leadership, and Integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in Medical Business is advantageous
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their application, CV and copies of supporting Educational and work experience documents to Human Resource and Administration Department office in person to WGGA Medical service 2 nd floor, or E-mail through: [email protected]
Physical Address: Ethio-China Road located at Gorgorios squire, for further Information Tel: 0114-702217 or 0114-701665