- Compiling and analyzing data, and related information on overall IDP, returnees and humanitarian crisis in the target area, with a specific focus on child protection/GBV, and prepare written inputs accordingly to inform effective program planning, development and management.
- Undertakes regular protection service delivery for vulnerable women, girls and children to recover from the traumatized experiences caused by conflict and forced displacement
- Collect information; identify problems and constraints in order to ensure effective project delivery
- Participate in meetings with relevant coordination forums, local authorities, other actors and donors to discuss and represent WVE’s work
- Facilitate training for various community groups on relevant topics of child protection and gender-based violence sector in partnership with civil society and government actors
- Monitor, analyses and evaluate project results to ensure achievement of objectives and take corrective action when necessary
- Ensure application of standards, guidelines and good practices for children and women protection in emergency related activities
- BA degree in social work, sociology, psychology, child protection, public health and relevant fields of social sciences.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in child protection, Gender-based violence and related areas, program/project development and management in emergency context is required
- Proven experience in designing and implementing child protection and GBV trainings to a variety of stakeholders.
- Direct case management and experience working with children, women and adolescents is an asset
- Knowledge and experience on Gender Based Violence programming including prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA) is an asset
- Extensive training in the fields of CP/GBV, psycho-social wellbeing, case management and application of international technical guidelines and standards in Child Protection and GBV
- Knowledge and skills of and ability to implement integrated CP responses, including Gender Based Violence
- Fluent in written and spoken English as well as in local languages ( Tigrigna)
How to ApplyInterested applicants must require to attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found ) and email by stating the position that you have applied on the subject line of the email to [email protected] and or via