The position holder shall be in charge of technical quality implementation of the OTP program in the Woreda. She/he will mainly be responsible for the Daily/weekly/monthly implementation of the OTP and outreach works in collaboration with the government most importantly the Woreda Health Office. Provide on job training for the Health Extension Workers at the health facility and to Train Community Health Volunteers and also is expected to provide a consistent and high quality technical support in relation to establishing and strengthening TSFP and overall activities to strengthening the implementation of Community Based Management of Acute Malnutrition. S/He will monitor Community Health Workers and volunteers in strengthening the community mobilization and outreach component of the program
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
- BSc/Diploma in Nursing or Public Health (Senior Clinical/Public Nurse or above)
- Minimum four years working experience out of which two years with NGOs in the area of SC/OTP/TFU/TSFP settings
- Knowledge, training and experience in management of MAM and SAM with/without medical complication
- Demonstrated skills in program planning, implementation and monitoring.
- Demonstrated skills in peer group training, Training of Trainers and development of training materials.
- Strong computer (Microsoft skills), and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Local language (Mandatory)
- Good human relation skills.
- Respect of Save the Children rules by anyone visiting the program;
- Willingness to work under pressure and extra hours