Key Roles and Responsibilities
The College Dean shall be accountable to CEO and Board of Directors, serve students and staffs fairly and equitability.
Key duties and responsibilities of the college dean .
- Oversee, Lead, guide and administer the overall activities and performance of Ledeg Midwifery College.
- Follow up and ensure the implementation of decision and directives of the Board of Directors.
- Represent the college in all matters related to external relations.
- Sign all academic agreements with the third parties on behalf of the college.
- Oversee all the financial matters and operate bank accounts of the college.
- Ensure mobilization of the college resource.
- Engage in teaching the college for restricted hours.
Mode of employment
- One year contract with possible extension based on performance (Full Time).
Required Educational level/Specialization
PHD in reproductive health, MPH in public health specialized in reproductive health, MD in public health specialized in reproductive health
Years of Experience
8 Year of experience for PhD Holder, out of which 4 Years experience in a managerial position in required field and who has served as Associate Professor in the field and who has published at least two articles in a reputable journals. And 10 of experience for MPH, MD holder. Out of which 4 Years experience in a managerial position in required field and who has served as Associate Professor at least 4 years of experience in the field and who has published at least four articles in a reputable journal(s).
How to Apply
If you are making an electronic application, please compile all application documents in one file and Make the file name in YOUR FULL NAME AND POSIOTION APPLYING FOR
The subject of your email must also state the position you are applying for
Interested applicant can apply in person at LeDeG Midwifery College, Addis Ababa around sadist kilo behind Yekatit 12 Hospital Medical College on the way to Nazret School in front of Dejazmach Belay Zeleke High School, Application letter, CV and other necessary documents. Applications must be made within seven consecutive working days since the first date of this announcement. Working Hours Morning 2:30 -6:30 Afternoon 7:30 -11:30 Local time. For more information call 011-812-22-55/56 E-mail [email protected] Female candidates are encouraged to apply.