- Conduct a comprehensive review of all compensation & benefit processes to ensure compliance to company standards, efficiency and best practice, implementing changes where necessary.
- Responsible for handling the organization’s pay structure.
- Review and sign-off of monthly Payroll variance report.
- Preparing and submitting of annual Pay line by participating in the MERCER and other relevant salary surveys.
- Review of compensation/benefits/payroll policies.
- Manage Bonus process.
- Position evaluation and ensure all position descriptions are up to date.
- Management of company’s employee benefits program, which includes retirement plans, leave policies, medical programs, and insurance policies such as health, life, and disability.
- Maintaining of Global Benefits Tool.
- Calculating and submitting of Annual Plan for all payroll related expenses for local, temporary and International Assignee's (IA & STA).
- Check all Policies, Procedures and Contracts remain relevant/updated.
- BA Degree in Management, Accounting & other relate d fields.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in compensation benefit, from which a minimum of two years at supervisory positions.
Language and Other Skills
- Fluency on both National Language and English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Power Point, Excel)
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application letter, Curriculum vitae and copy of supporting documents through email address NTEHR101@gmail.com and the application should be before the application deadline.
Online application email subject shall state the position title and the attached files or documents shall be only in a zipped folder format.
Failure to comply to the guideline may lead to immediate rejection
For More information you can call at +251118354276
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.