HANZ Consulting is a research and evaluation firm based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. We endeavor to be the most trusted source of data, evidences, insights and strategy through evaluative thinking to inform better decision and actions. We perform evidence generation through multiple approaches, methods and theoretical frameworks to help policy makers, organizations and programs make evidence-based and informed decisions that help achieve intended goals. HANZ provides access to highly qualified experts and consultants with national and international experiences.
HANZ Consulting is currently recruiting for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) funded private health sector evaluation project in Ethiopia. The project conducts an evaluation of the role and the potential of the private health sector in Ethiopia to increase access to family planning services. The position holders will closely work with HANZ team and Senior Consultants.
Major duties & responsibilities
- Provide support with the production of high-quality product by supporting writing, copy editing and formatting of research and evaluation reports, briefing papers and policy briefings;
- Review, rewrite, and copy edit technical documents and reports generated by the research and evaluation team by ensuring content accuracy and quality, including spelling and grammar.
- Generate technical reports and other communication documents based on information/content provided by research and evaluation team;
- Review documents to ensure the messaging is consistent with the project objectives, HANZ’s branding guidelines and donors/client expectations;
- Collaborate with the research and evaluation team, analytics team and web-sites management firm to curate and create compelling content and ideas, keeping the audience in mind.
Qualification & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with data visualization software such as Tableau;
- Convert data to story;
- Advanced degree in Communications or other related fields,
- Minimum 10 years' experience writing, copy editing and/or supporting team in data visualization,
- Experience working with researchers and evaluation team,
- Ability to work under tight deadlines,
- Highly organized, proactive, and collaborative
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Tableau, and Outlook among others;
- High level of integrity and professionalism;
- Experience in data visualization and infographics is a must;
- Cross-cultural work competency
How to Apply
- All applicants should submit their CV and cover letter.
- Licensed applicants should be able to present renewed business license and TIN certificate.
- If license is not submitted 30% withholding tax will be deducted from the total fee. For those with license 2% withholding tax will be deducted from the total fee.
- Please note applicants not fulfilling the requirement will not be considered.
Interested applicants should send their CV and academic credential using the bellow address or submit in person.
HANZ CONSULTING PLC
Nifas Silk Lafto sub city, Bisrate Gebriel next to Adot cinema, The Children’s heart fund of Ethiopian building, second floor .
Or Email us: [email protected] or
Note: Use "Copy Editors /Consultant\" as the subject line of your email!