KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), still the deadliest infectious disease in the world. KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative, and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
The KNCV tuberculosis foundation Ethiopia country office is currently coordinating an operational research project on the yield and operational feasibility of integrated screening for TB and DM under routine clinical care conditions in Ethiopia. The project is looking for a qualified and experienced data entry consultant on a short-term basis.
Purpose of the position
KNCV is looking for 1 data entry consultants for a one- month period to work in data entry of the project.
Position in the organization
The data entry consultant will report to the project coordinator.
Duties and responsibilities
- Organizing, sorting, and filing data collection tools and completed checklists/questionnaires
- Ensure completeness of data collected through verification, validation, and correction before data entry
- Entering data into the software selected by the principal investigator
- Taking and maintaining daily backup of data
- Responding to authorized requests from project teams
- Performing any other duties assigned.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelors-level degree in a relevant subject (computer science, health informatics, health sciences)
- Previous data entry experience in a healthcare environment (a letter of testimony needed)
- Attention to details
Behavioral competencies and skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to cope with a demanding work environment and to organize and prioritize workload.
- What does KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation offer?
- A short-term consultancy for 1 month
- An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where a pro-active mentality is appreciated.
- A highly motivated team of experienced, self-driven colleagues.
How to Apply