The Role Summary
The candidate will lead assigned Depot and expected to maximize customer satisfaction and depot profitability. He/she directs, coordinates, and controls the movement of finished products as well as empty crates and other containers, he/she is also responsible for the proper arrangement and safety of company property in the assigned depot.
Result Areas & Responsibilities
- Set warehouse working hour jointly with customers and implement
- Manage daily warehouse operation with utmost flexibility
- Continuously review the depot ways of working to maximize customer satisfaction
- Ensure customer complain is addressed timely
Effective utilization of system
- 100% utilization of ERP system
- Ensure daily stock movement properly recorded in the system
- Perform reconciliation of data
- Ensure 0 stock variance during monthly, semi-annual and year end count
- Properly captured POS materials in the system
- Report all required data neatly and on time
Effective utilization of resource
- Ensure loading and offloading of big trucks per the standard turn-around-time
- Ensure storage space properly utilized
- Rigorously implement FIFO
- Keep operational breakage to the minimum
This role is positioned at the professional level and requires someone who is an experienced store management practitioner. This person will have the opportunity to develop their career further within a very progressive, dynamic, and exciting work atmosphere.
BA Degree or advanced Diploma in a related field ( Property/Supplies/Logistics Management ) and equivalent work experience, ideally 3 plus years of relevant experience, plus people management or supervision experience with good communication and expression ability.
While working with us, the incumbent will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as, medical insurance, comprehensive insurance, and other financial and non – financial rewards.
Habesha Breweries S.C. also provides several capability development opportunities to its employees including talent management programme.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
The closing date for the application is December 17th, 2021 . Qualified applicants should submit their application through or [email protected]
References will be taken, and background checks will be carried out in conformity with Habesha’s HR Policy. Habesha Breweries S.C. operates within an equal opportunity policy and actively encourages diversity, welcoming applications from all persons meeting the skills and experiences required.