|Company||:||Acme Engineering and Trading Plc|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Acme Engineering & Trading Plc|
|Job Title||:||Deputy General Manager, Finance & Administration|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, September 14, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, September 24, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Company: Acme Engineering & Trading Plc
Acme Engineering & Trading Plc is an ISO 9001-2008 certified Electromechanical
Contractor and Supplier Company working on Energy, Water Supply, Engineering Laboratory, and Scientific Equipment, and Modern Irrigation System. Our Company undertakes turn-key projects and supply contracts. We are now looking for a competent professional committed to work in a team environment.
Job Title: Deputy General Manager, Finance and Administration Services
Place of Work: Addis Ababa with travel
Salary: As per Company salary scale
Employment Term: Permanent
Closing Date: 10 calendar days from the date of this announcement
• Plan, direct and coordinate Financial, Human Resource, and Material Management activities
• Participate in the development of the Company’s strategic plan
• Ensure availability of resources for the smooth operation of the Company.
• Carry out periodic analysis of performance indicators and advise management in a timely manner
• Represent the Company to negotiate and sign contracts when delegated by the General Manager
The following documents should be included in the application:
• Handwritten or typed application letter in English
• Curriculum Vitae which should also include 2 referees, contact details, and present salary
• Copies of testimonials should be addressed to:
Acme Engineering and Trading Plc
P.O. Box 1453
Applications shall be presented at the physical address of the Company (Bole Sub City Woreda 03, House No. 2440, Off-Ring Road, in front of Hayat Hospital, near Moenco) to the office of the Office Manager OR via email to [email protected]
Qualification & Experience:
First degree in Accounting / Management with eight (8) years of experience in business set-up, of which 3 years on equivalent position (s).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Computer skills in the application of MS-Excel, Word, and Auto-CAD programs as appropriate.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Team player.
|City||:||Addis Ababa with travel|
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|