Children Believe Fund is non-profit, child-centered and community based international development organization working in different regions of Ethiopia to improve the quality of life for children, women and youth through enhanced family and community capacity for sustainable development.
Children Believe Fund would like to invite eligible individual or firm for developing Social and Behavioral Change Communication (SBCC) and advocacy packages on Childcare and Development documents for the project titled “Reducing women’s care burden and improving their economic wellbeing through establishment of community-based childcare centers project” aiming at improving early child development and empowering women’s economy. The task is developing about 200 pages of manuals, guides and other materials: Brochures, flyers, flipcharts on childcare (early childhood development) in English language.
The service provider (consultant) should meet the following qualifications and requirements to undertake the task:
- Master’s degree preferably in early childhood development, early childhood education, developmental psychology, public health, sociology or related social studies.
- Experience in developing early childhood development related documents (manuals, guides, books, behavioral change communication materials, etc.) in English and Amharic languages.
- Experience in implementing or managing early childhood care and development, child health, early learning, social works and child development programs and projects.
- Excellent written ability in English language.
- Interested bidders should present copies of their professional or business license/certifications renewed for Ethiopian fiscal year 2014 E.C and all applicable legal documents.
How to Apply
Qualified bidders should submit the bid documents containing a) technical proposal with CVs, relevant experience and evidences for their previous similar work, and b) financial proposal or proforma invoice for developing the SBCC material and advocacy package (unit price quotation in Ethiopian Birr per page of the work) including VAT in sealed envelopes in person to the address below up to March 23, 2022 before 4:30 pm.
Children Believe Fund reserves the right to fully or partially cancel the bid.
Our Physical and Contact Address is:
Children Believe Fund Ethiopia Country Office located in Addis Ababa, Bole Sub City, Cape Verde Street, P.O.Box 9123, Woreda 02, House #066, Floor 2, Bole Sub City, P.O. Box 9123 around Bole Rwanda Embassy (about 200 meters from the main Bole road before reaching Rwanda Embassy)
Phone: +251 11 618 7875; Cell phone #: +251-913-790627