KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Codifies and prepares a list of medicines and medical supplies available in the outlet;
- Sorts, classifies, labels and shelves medicines and medical supplies of the outlet ;
- Dispenses medicines and medical supplies according to prescriptions;
- Preserves drug stock of the outlet against deterioration;
- Weights and measures drugs and fills bottles of other containers according to instruction of superior.
- Keeps prescriptions documented and preserved.
- Advice the users on how to take or apply the medicines and medical supplies.
- Handles the outlet and controls the stock position by bin cards
- Performs various clerical activities relating to medicines and medical supplies dispensing;
Reporting to : - Head, Pharmacy number 2 & 3 respectively
Required Employee number : 2
Grade: - 07
Work Unit ?- Health and Pharmaceutical Services/ Pharmacy number 2 & 3/
- Degree in Pharmacy and License from health office.
- Zero work experience.
How to Apply
We invite candidates meeting the required qualifications to fill out the employment application form from the official website of the Ethiopian Red Cross in vacancy menu http://www.redcrosseth.org/get-involved/vacancy and email to [email protected] before the closing date of this announcement on March 4 th , 2021.
Qualified women are strongly recommended to apply!
Please note that we ONLY consider those who filled in the application form and send us back. We regret to inform that we do not accept CV at this stage.