|Company||:||Acme Engineering and Trading Plc|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Acme Engineering & Trading PLC|
|Job Title||:||Electromechanical Engineer (Energy)|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Wednesday, September 4, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, September 16, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Company: Acme Engineering & Trading PLC
Acme Engineering & Trading Plc is an ISO 9001-2008 certified Electromechanical Contractor and Supplier Company working on Energy, Water Supply, Engineering Laboratory and Scientific Equipment, and Modern Irrigation System. Our Company undertakes turn-key projects and supply contracts. We are now looking for competent professional committed to work in a team environment.
Position I: Electromechanical Engineer (Energy)
• Design and selection of power supply and control systems.
• Preparation of bid proposals for services and supply of products.
• Follow up tender notices and forward tender documents to the concerned departments.
• Organize regular customer’s visit and compile report
• Maintain database of Contracts, follow up progress and send timely reports / feedback to customers and suppliers.
Place of Work: Addis Ababa with travel
Employment Term: Permanent
Closing Date: 10 calendar days from the date of this announcement
Interest applicants can apply in person or send their credentials by email to: email@example.com
Acme Engineering and Trading Plc
P.O. Box 1453
Off Ring Road, In front of Hayat Medical College
Addis Ababa Ethiopia
For more info: Tel. +251-11-6639615
Qualification & Experience:
First degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electromechanical Engineering with two (2) years of relevant experience.
Other Skills (for both positions):
• Excellent communication skills.
• Computer skills in application of MS-Excel, Word and Auto-CAD programs.
• Ability to work with a minimum supervision.
• Team player.
• Driving license is an advantage.
|City||:||Addis Ababa with travel|
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|