Roles and Responsibilities:
- Listing of households in the selected villages for the survey
- physically fit and willing to travel house to house
- Responsible to collected data at household level and health facility level
- Collect the required data more efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to write and read carefully and clearly, especially numbers
- Responsible take picture of immunization card and registration books.
· Willing to work in assigned in all woredas/villages during data collection process
- Responsible in collection quality of data based on training prior to data collection
- Willing to bring and use his/her SMART phone during data collection as we are short of Tablets.
Qualification and experience:
- Diploma and above in health science/Social science and related fields
- Able to use SMART phone/Tablet
- Previous experience of health and immunization survey preferably as a Data collector
- Physically fit and willing to travel house to house
- Knowledge of the local language is mandatory
How to Apply
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en